Saturday, May 16, 2020

Daily Scripture - May 16

Ephesians 5:22-33
(Memorization Scripture 31-33)
22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. 24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, 26 that He might [g]sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, 27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. 28 So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself. 29 For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church. 30 For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. 31 “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” 32 This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church. 33 Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.

Husband:  Lord, thank you for giving me the opportunity to grow into your imitation as a husband. I submit myself to you with fear of God, and I pray that you will continuously help me to be a wise husband understanding what your will is through being often filled by the Holy Spirit, rather than conforming to this evil generation. Help me to nourish my wife with your words so that we can walk in the light of your truth. Whenever, for any reason,  I can not love my wife like you love your church, Lord, help me to see my wife and I are one, while loving her is loving myself, respecting her is respecting myself, and hurting her is hurting myself. In Jesus' name, I pray.

Wife: Lord, please help me to see that whenever I submit myself to my husband I submit to you. Help me to be often filled by the Holy Spirit so that I can be a wise woman understanding your will, and not to conform to the worldly pattern. Help me to speak edifyingly, especially to my husband, and be his good helper.  Lord, I honor you and am willing to let your Holy Spirit work in me to be a submissive and respectful wife, in any circumstances. When I am hurt, Oh, Spirit, I trust your comfort will bring me incomparable strength, so that I can persist in walking on the path that pleases you. In Jesus' name, I pray. 

弗 5:22-33
(背誦經文31-33)
22 你們做妻子的,當順服自己的丈夫,如同順服主; 23 因為丈夫是妻子的頭,如同基督是教會的頭,他又是教會全體的救主。 24 教會怎樣順服基督,妻子也要怎樣凡事順服丈夫。 25 你們做丈夫的,要愛你們的妻子,正如基督愛教會,為教會捨己, 26 要用水藉著道把教會洗淨,成為聖潔, 27 可以獻給自己,做個榮耀的教會,毫無玷汙、皺紋等類的病,乃是聖潔沒有瑕疵的。 28 丈夫也當照樣愛妻子,如同愛自己的身子,愛妻子便是愛自己了。 29 從來沒有人恨惡自己的身子,總是保養顧惜,正像基督待教會一樣, 30 因我們是他身上的肢體。 31 為這個緣故,人要離開父母,與妻子聯合,二人成為一體。 32 這是極大的奧祕,但我是指著基督和教會說的。 33 然而你們各人都當愛妻子,如同愛自己一樣;妻子也當敬重她的丈夫。

丈夫: 主啊,謝謝袮讓我有機會成為一個丈夫來學習越來越有袮的形象。我帶著敬畏的心來順服袮,祈求袮的聖靈常常來充滿我,幫助我有智慧來明白袮的旨意如何,不要效法這個邪惡的世代;幫助我常常藉著真理牧養我的妻子,使我們二人都行在袮的光中。 每當我,不論任何原因,不能像袮愛教會那樣愛我的妻子時,主啊,幫助我看見我和妻子乃是一,愛她就是愛自己,敬重她就是敬重自己,傷害她就是傷害自己。奉耶穌的名禱告。

妻子:主啊,求袮幫助我看見當我順服我的丈夫的時候,實在是順服了基督。幫助我因著常常被聖靈充滿而成為一個明白神旨意的智慧婦人,不因著愚昧而做糊塗人,效法這個邪惡的世代;使我的口常說造就人的好話,尤其是我的丈夫。主啊,我敬畏袮,我願意袮藉著聖靈來幫助我,在任何環境,成為一個順服的妻子,敬重我的丈夫。當我受到傷害的時候,聖靈啊,袮的安慰要帶著無比的力量,讓我仍然堅持討袮的喜悅。奉耶穌的名禱告。