Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Daily Scripture - JAN 12


John 17:14-19
14 I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 15 I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.17 Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. 18 As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. 19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

Proverbs per day in January: Proverbs 12


約翰福音17:14-19
14 我已將你的道賜給他們,世界又恨他們,因為他們不屬世界,正如我不屬世界一樣。 15 我不求你叫他們離開世界,只求你保守他們脫離那惡者。 16 他們不屬世界,正如我不屬世界一樣。17 求你用真理使他們成聖,你的道就是真理。 18 你怎樣差我到世上,我也照樣差他們到世上。19 我為他們的緣故,自己分別為聖,叫他們也因真理成聖。


元月份每日讀一章箴言:
箴言 12